Please check out the ‘Adult Workshops‘ section of the website for more information.
Making Space is a development organisation which promotes excellence in contemporary craft, design and visual arts. To find out more about us please visit our About Page.
Making Space Film
In early 2012 Making Space commissioned former studio tenants Compulsive Productions to make a film about Making Space. You cant watch the film about Making Space, and what we do here - Making Space Promo 2012
Making Space is supported by:
Registered Charity Number: 1108387
Our Latest Tweets
- Petition to stop the government reclassifying craft as non-creative - e-petitions http://t.co/Kgo8GNEm72
- It was our 6th Birthday yesterday! Why not celebrate with us & see how much has changed since 2007 by coming to our open studios- 18&19 May!
- We are also still taking bookings for two inspiring workshops taking place as part of our Open Studio weekend (18 & 19 May) Details online!!
- Don't forget Marcia Lanyon will be at Making Space nxt Thursday selling loads of beautiful stones and beads! Who's coming? #jewellery #craft
- New! Basic jewellery course starting here - 15th June. This is the starting place for using tools and handling materials for the first time.