Hiring Making Space
Spaces to Hire
Are you looking for an adaptable, reasonable space to hire? At Making Space we have two spaces available which gives you the flexibility to choose what suits your needs and budget. Our team not only offers you unrivalled hospitality but imaginative and versatile solutions & support. Our Spaces would be perfect for team building events, work away days & private hires. The rooms are also ideal if you are looking to run your own group or if you are an artist who might be interested in hiring the space to get on with your own work, taking advantage of the equipment we have here. These are just a couple of examples and more information can be found in the drop down menu above. If you think we might be able to help, or if your have any questions, just get in touch!
Why not also bear us in mind for celebratory events, from hen parties to children’s craft birthday parties; Making Space will be able to custom create a unique experience for you and your loved ones which you wont forget in a hurry.
The Ceramics Studio is a large, light and airy room, ideal for meetings, conferences and creativity. The space is very adaptable and the room can be re-organised to meet your needs. The space is also perfect for more messy activities so you can concentrate on doing the class/activity with out being worried about spilling on the carpet etc. There is a large sink in the room as well as tables and stools & a storage cupboard
The Jewellery Studio is the smaller of the 2 rooms but is adequately equipped for privately run sessions. 10 individual benches with access to electricity and gas can be left as they are or covered for a more flexible space. The room also hosts lots of professional jewellery equipment and a large store cupboard.
The Courtyard- at the centre of Making Space there is a courtyard for makers and visitors to meet, share ideas and enjoy the sunshine. This space can be used free of charge when hiring one of the 2 studios.
For further details of how to hire space at Making Space please get in touch : email@example.com t: 023 9247 2491.
Our Latest Tweets
- Petition to stop the government reclassifying craft as non-creative - e-petitions http://t.co/Kgo8GNEm72
- It was our 6th Birthday yesterday! Why not celebrate with us & see how much has changed since 2007 by coming to our open studios- 18&19 May!
- We are also still taking bookings for two inspiring workshops taking place as part of our Open Studio weekend (18 & 19 May) Details online!!
- Don't forget Marcia Lanyon will be at Making Space nxt Thursday selling loads of beautiful stones and beads! Who's coming? #jewellery #craft
- New! Basic jewellery course starting here - 15th June. This is the starting place for using tools and handling materials for the first time.