Booking Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
Payment must be made when booking a place on a workshop. This can either be done over the phone with a card (there is a small extra charge of 70p for children’s activities and £1 for adult sessions) Alternatively; you can pay by cheque or cash.
Your workshop place is only confirmed once we have received payment. We encourage our participants to book and pay for their place in advance, ideally 2 weeks prior to the workshop. This is because our makers need to organise and order specialist equipment and materials.
Under all circumstances we endeavor to try and not cancel workshops however as a general rule we normally require a minimum of 6 bookings to make a workshop financially viable. If we do have to cancel a workshop because of low numbers we will offer a full refund, however regards cancellation, if you change your mind about a booked workshop, we will only be able to offer a refund if we are able to fill your place.
If an artist has to cancel a workshop due to circumstances beyond their control, we will first try to cover the workshop with another artist, then try and reschedule before canceling the workshop/event. But we will always contact our customers to let them know of any changes made and in these circumstances refunds will be offered.
For more information about our cancellation policy, please get in touch.
Our Latest Tweets
- Petition to stop the government reclassifying craft as non-creative - e-petitions http://t.co/Kgo8GNEm72
- It was our 6th Birthday yesterday! Why not celebrate with us & see how much has changed since 2007 by coming to our open studios- 18&19 May!
- We are also still taking bookings for two inspiring workshops taking place as part of our Open Studio weekend (18 & 19 May) Details online!!
- Don't forget Marcia Lanyon will be at Making Space nxt Thursday selling loads of beautiful stones and beads! Who's coming? #jewellery #craft
- New! Basic jewellery course starting here - 15th June. This is the starting place for using tools and handling materials for the first time.